Warburtons 800g wholemeal loaf

Blaze

is a tasty crumpet
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the forum, so my apologies if this is in the wrong place!

I bought an 800g loaf of Warburtons wholemeal, instead of the 400g loaf. I know 2 slices of the 400g loaf would count as a HEB, but I'm stuck now with the larger slices and I don't want the bread to go to waste.

Does anyone know how much of the 800g loaf I can have as a HEB? 1.5 slices?

i used to cut the crusts off the top and bottom and count it as a HEB that way :D lol xx

Thank you. I'll weigh it and see how many slices that is. :)

ETA: I like the crust idea as well!

yeah i think my scales said bout 57g as well after cutting them off lol x

An 800g Warburton wholemeal is 1 slice per HEX B. I believe the ther slice is approx 5 syns.

Not sure about the crust trick though. I still fear I might die or get locked away in a bad-boys home if I don't eat my crusts as that's what my nana told me. Just 'cos she's passed way now, doesn't mean I can relax!

My nan always used to say 'Eat the crusts because they'll give you curly hair'. Well, they did (or genetics did, but y'know, it could have been the crusts...). I don't want my hair to get any more out of control, so I'm not taking the risk. Hehe.

My nan always used to say 'Eat the crusts because they'll give you curly hair'. Well, they did (or genetics did, but y'know, it could have been the crusts...). I don't want my hair to get any more out of control, so I'm not taking the risk. Hehe.
I'm not sure. I used to have jet black curly hair as a child. Now I'm clean shaven of the bit hair I have!

Still can't bring myself to question he great wisdom of my nana though!

Nanas are powerful and formidable creatures - even from the "other side" (and I don't mean weightwatchers!):p

Back