1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Warburtons easy roll wraps

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ellen.S, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

Hi I found these in my supermarket yesterday and was goin to have one for lunch

But I can't find a syn value anywhere, can any one help if I post the nutritional info

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. beachbabetobe13

beachbabetobe13 Well-Known Member

Unless a product has a free food allowance it should be 1 syn for every 20 cals x

4. Ellen.S

Right, thank you,

And if that's how you do it they are 9.5 syns each if iv worked that out right,

Think I'll be giving them a miss ?

5. beachbabetobe13

Sounds about right. Asda now do BFree Light and Nutritious Multigrain Wraps and you can count one as HexB in all plans. Expensive at £2.80 for 6 and haven't tried them yet but might be worth it :) x

6. Ellen.S

Oooo will keep an eye out for them then,

I enjoy a wrap sometimes but never thort that being wholemeal they would be so many,

I was really shocked

X

7. beachbabetobe13

I was the same when I first started SW!!! Going to look for these others when I go shopping this weekend :) x

8. beachbabetobe13

Just in case....I found these in the 'free from' section after wasting 10 mins in the 'regular' wrap section if that makes any sense lol!! :)

9. Ellen.S

Is it strange that it made perfect sence lol

Thanks I'm goin shopping at weekend so think I will be getting some x

10. beachbabetobe13

I had one tonight...slightly different texture to a regular wrap but tasted fine. Much better having one as a hexb rather than using syns :) x

11. Ellen.S

I went shopping today and I got some.

They a tad expensive but if they are nice I don't mind,
    I did try n cut bread out of my diet completely (I eat way to much ) but lasted 6 days n have caved tonight and had toast :0(

Xx

12. beachbabetobe13

I'm a bread head too lol!!! I love the pick n mix in Morrisons..onion and herb ciabatta especially...mmmm :) x