Warburtons easy roll wraps

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ellen.S, 8 January 2014.

1. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

Hi I found these in my supermarket yesterday and was goin to have one for lunch

But I can't find a syn value anywhere, can any one help if I post the nutritional info

Thanks xx
  2. beachbabetobe13

beachbabetobe13 Well-Known Member

Unless a product has a free food allowance it should be 1 syn for every 20 cals x
  3. Ellen.S

Right, thank you,

And if that's how you do it they are 9.5 syns each if iv worked that out right,

Think I'll be giving them a miss ?
  4. beachbabetobe13

Sounds about right. Asda now do BFree Light and Nutritious Multigrain Wraps and you can count one as HexB in all plans. Expensive at £2.80 for 6 and haven't tried them yet but might be worth it :) x
  5. Ellen.S

Oooo will keep an eye out for them then,

I enjoy a wrap sometimes but never thort that being wholemeal they would be so many,

I was really shocked

6. beachbabetobe13

I was the same when I first started SW!!! Going to look for these others when I go shopping this weekend :) x
  7. beachbabetobe13

Just in case....I found these in the 'free from' section after wasting 10 mins in the 'regular' wrap section if that makes any sense lol!! :)
  8. Ellen.S

Is it strange that it made perfect sence lol

Thanks I'm goin shopping at weekend so think I will be getting some x
  9. beachbabetobe13

I had one tonight...slightly different texture to a regular wrap but tasted fine. Much better having one as a hexb rather than using syns :) x
  10. Ellen.S

I went shopping today and I got some.

They a tad expensive but if they are nice I don't mind,
    I did try n cut bread out of my diet completely (I eat way to much ) but lasted 6 days n have caved tonight and had toast :0(

11. beachbabetobe13

I'm a bread head too lol!!! I love the pick n mix in Morrisons..onion and herb ciabatta especially...mmmm :) x