Warburtons wholemeal sliced bread points

I have the small slices of warburtons wholemeal bread, (400g loaf) The slices are 1 point each. I only noticed this morning on the online WW app that when im adding 2 slices its adding it up to 3! Why is this? It does it both online and the mobile app. Its annoying.

I have the small slices of warburtons wholemeal bread, (400g loaf) The slices are 1 point each. I only noticed this morning on the online WW app that when im adding 2 slices its adding it up to 3! Why is this? It does it both online and the mobile app. Its annoying.

It's because there are no half points with PP, for example, one Maryland Cookie is 1pp/51cals but two is 102cals which makes it 3pp. X

As serena said, WW don't have half points any more but I think one slice of bread is just over 1 point so they round it up when you have two.

As serena said, WW don't have half points any more but I think one slice of bread is just over 1 point so they round it up when you have two.

I must confess if something normally rounds up to more PP when you have multiples I normally try to just have a singular, that's terrible isn't it! X

I must confess if something normally rounds up to more PP when you have multiples I normally try to just have a singular, that's terrible isn't it! X
I do the exact same thing haha :)

I do the exact same thing haha :)

So glad I'm not the only one and for example if something is 11-18g for 1pp I always have the 18g, I always think I should go In the middle at 15g but never do as I'm greedy lol x

My leader said to always have the most food you can for the points, for example when weighing pasta keep putting the pasta in until the points change to the next one up, then just take out a tiny bit to get it to go back down 1 point, that way you have the maximum amount for your points.

My leader said to always have the most food you can for the points, for example when weighing pasta keep putting the pasta in until the points change to the next one up, then just take out a tiny bit to get it to go back down 1 point, that way you have the maximum amount for your points.

I don't feel so bad now! X

Back