WARNING DO NOT CHEAT!! what a slippery slope

bluedress21

Feel like cr*p!! Bloated, stomach cramps, nausea and so angry with myself if I wasn't at work I'd be crying!! This is how I got there .....
Tuesday dinner time - had a good day and was chatting to my sister while she was making her dinner which made me want something! I knew this wasn't physical hunger so walked away! Over the course of the evening couldn't stop thinking about it so had some fish and broccoli! Feeling annoyed withmyself but knowing it wasn't toooo bad I went to bed!

Wednesday lunch time- I was hungry because I ate the night b4 and. Had.. Fish and broccoli, slice of bread and 2 packets of crisps! I was really upset with myself so decided it would end there! ... Later on that night I had quorn and mushrooms

Today- thursday - went home for lunch craving food! I had a 110g bag of doritos and 7 boaster cookies! I feel physically sick and like cr*p to be honest! I will never cheat again determind not to ruin my hard work and be beaten my food!! Its a shame it took me to feeling like this to realise that!!

Now I know whyy there are certain meals and portion sizes in the step up so u don't feel like this!! ..... NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Back