(Warning-food related)aaaarrgghhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    OH is cooking sausages!How could he?The smell is going through the whole house!!I could kill for a sausage right now!!I'm staying here till he's finished eating!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    oh no!!!! that would really make me mad, i love sausages. i know how you feel too.:(

***sorry, continuing with the food references here****

every night since i have started OH & my sister seemed to choose the smelliest dinners they could find...garlic bread, burgers, curry, spaghetti, nandos chicken, fajitas......i swear they were sabotaging me:rolleyes:

4. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I've found at our house it's not possible to cook anything in the kitchen and not have it stink up the entire house.

Generally I try to go take my shower when everybody else is cooking so that way I smell mostly soap and shampoo.

5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My ds1 loves sausages & mash. So I have to cook it & smell it often. Bloody torture.
    When he doesn't finish it all I feel like telling him he doesn't know how lucky he is...... I get quite emotional throwing it in the bin! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.