Warning. Rant

Thanks guys.

yeah its been tough, i was gutted when my boss said she would have to concider taking someone else on if i didnt sort it out. Just the sort of pressure i need! lol

its tough, and im tired of being tired.. of being tired of being tired.. lol.. xx

Have you been tested for thyroid imbalance, Fern? The tiredness and the dry skin and temperature fluctuations are quite common symptoms with that, but it can cause all kinds of other symptoms because the thyroid regulates your hormones. It can also cause immune system problems.

The standard blood test for it is not always accurate, unfortunately. People can go years with it being undiagnosed.

and then to top it off some stupid overly camp 12 year old spotty looking bloke working for scottish power just knocked on my door, and asked me four times if i was really the bill payer.. and then still had the cheek to comment on my age after. . and he said he didnt like my pajamas. wtf!?

:(argh.

again, please dont feel you must reply. I just needed to vent somewhere.

as long as you like your pyjamas and theyre comfy, that's all that matters hun :p
try not to get too downhearted, your 6lb loss last week is AMAZING well done, keep at it!

as for your husbands brother, he sounds like a right wolly (bit of an understatement i feel but i dont like to swear on t'internet) xx

LOL wolly. Havnt heard that word in years.

Unfortunatly we arn't married yet, but i know it'd greive his brother if we did so i may just force him down the aisle! haha

I thought thyroid, and then the list put me in mind of the menopause :eek:. It does certainly have the hallmarks of a hormone imbalance .
G*d I'd have wiped the floor with that tosser if he'd said that in my hearing!
And as someone else has said, age = experience! What a classroom assistant needs is empathy with kiddlies and common sense not a degree.

Hope you are feeling better today :hug99:

I am feeling better today thanks guys, however iv had a very difficult few days with his mother.

its too long to go into now but his mother has really upset me after totally stepping over the mark this week. She told Joe off because i bought that cupcake course for my friend. Aparently its now her business what i spend MY money on. She even asked him if he knew i'd spent the money.. of course he flipping did. She implyed i hadnt told him and as if i was hiding it from him! aparently its far to much to spend on a friend and its money we could have saved. - funny,because im pretty sue the £600 joes spent on getting his personal car back up and running this month we could have saved too.. he didnt NEED to do it this month but she encorouged him!!! argh.

i am fuming tbh, how dare she. If i want to spend that money on my best friend, my only true friend.. then whats it to her.. iv seen her splash money about on stupid stupid things here there and everywhere, on everyone.. its her favourite pass time.. and i would NEVER comment or enquire about her finances!

you'd think after two and half years she'd just get over it.

ooft. sorry had to share, shes really pissed me off this time!

honest though, im feeling much better!

Ah we didnt run, i had planned too many months ago, but fell behind on training and soon my running partner was pregnant so we resolved to walk at a decent place which we did! it was a lovley day and we raised money for a great cause which is the main thing.

huff, the mother-in-law hey! she did really upset me this week however. . then she phoned me all chirpy this morn to wish me good luck for RFL. it was a very difficult conversation.. i struggled to stay nice!

I dont think il be as eager to visit with them with OH in future. , and i will allow OH to borrow money off them again, because clearly even after paying them off they think its still thier business what we spend our money on! xxxxx

Pretend she's speaking Japanese and have a friendly smile on your face with a slight question mark in your eyes, that'll confuse her!

Ha, that is seriously the best way to deal with people who habitually annoy the **** out of you. Love it. :D :D :D

Back