**WARNING** Sailor in uniform ;-)

Ahhhhhhh, so did my ex! :mad::rolleyes:

Hope you're not a 'typical' sailor Jack! Lookin' hot!!

Not me chick, im one of those rare one woman guys! Plus im married to a 5' irish scouser! I value my bits:D

Hahahahaha.......yeah damn "typical" sailors.........
Just met a nice one though that im sort of seeing at the moment.....(did i fail to mention that Bev?? :p)
Glad to hear your misses keeps you in line :p

Wow Jack! Lookin Hot Hot Hot !!! :wow:
You look so healthy and well too.
Many congrats on your huge loss. So very glad you were able to show your Mum how well you've done, she must have been delighted. Sending love and condolences to you, Mrs SJ and your Dad xxxx

swiss soo look at u well done xxx

Wolf Whistle!!!!!! Hun you look fab! The uniform is just a bonus! Sorry about you mom but as others have said she would have been proud of your efforts. Well done!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You were cute before but now ............. Lucky Mrs Sailor Jack!

They say all the nice girls love a sailor - does that mean I'm a nice girl?!!!!!

You are looking very foxy mate, if you weren't married and I weren't married I'd be very tempted to hitch my way to Lincoln!!!!!

Seriously Jack, I'm thrilled to bits for you and so glad your lovely mum was able to see her wonderful son look so good.

x

CF you are a star, you've just made me get my wife so i could show her your post! I feel like a million dollars (not said in a gay way mind);-)
And a big thank you to everyone for your lovely comments, you've really made these hard days a lot more enjoyable, thank you xxxxx

Ah Jack, that brought tears to my eyes! You tell your lovely wife how lucky she is and can my hubby please borrow your uniform!!!!!

x

Ah Jack, that brought tears to my eyes! You tell your lovely wife how lucky she is and can my hubby please borrow your uniform!!!!!

x
Anything for you chick! xxx
PS does he want the studded Leather thong that goes with it?:D
PPS Urrgh i've just made myself feel ill at the thought of me in a thong!!

Back