warning snicker

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jezebel, 23 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    after saving lots of my syns this week as advised by my consultant trying to keep it under 10 a day and even managing 5 on some days ive just gone and messed it up, my fella is away tonight im staying in to save money even though my freind asked me to go out and its been beaming down sunshine all day so im cleaning out the freezer and find a snicker been in there for a while and im that fed up so ive eaten it and then decide to check how many syns oh my god 16 it wasnt that nice and now im hating myself ive done so well this week only to fall at the last hurdle get weighed on tues so hopefully try and limit my syns but let it be a warning to others check it befor you put it in your mouth i would never have eaten it if id known the syn value oh well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come on, calm down hun!! It's not that bad if you look at it over the course of the week.

Have you actually counted up your syns for the week? You say that you've been doing 10 a day and some days 5...well, 16 syns worth of snickers will fit in with that!

You've had it now, so there's no point getting upset. You didn't really enjoy it, you had a little binge and you've learnt from it... How about going for a brisk walk to help burn off a few of the extra calories?

Draw that line chicky... :D

4. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hellie might go on my wii fit maybe lol dont you just hate it though when you know youve been an idiot lol my syns will cover it just i think but ive scrimmped all week on them for nothing lol

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Totally hate it! But it's not for nothing. At least scrimping and saving means that nasty snickers probably won't affect your loss this week. If you'd been eating max syns, then you'd have been in trouble! ;)

6. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lol true i love this forum always sorts me out when ive had a bad day thanks x

7. byron

byron Full Member

keep ya chin up girl its nt the end of the world n you have the rest of the week so balance your sins out
    laura x

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Don't worry, you still have 2 more days in which to cut back your Syns to make up for the snicker....it is so easily done and I bet we have all done it so stop feeling guilty X

9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    It won't make a difference 15 in the norm anyway. Just cut back alittle and you will be OK

Phil x

10. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks everyone x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.