Was a great day untill ........

Shaz1980

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

I was having a really good day today. Got lots of compliments and feeling really good about myself and then a man asked me when my baby was due again. The second time in three days. I was absolutely gutted. The thing that really gets me is no one asked before I started LT and now I'm trying to do something about the baby weight two people have asked me. Hubby says it's a compliment because it means I have lost most of the weight from everywhere else and there is only really my stomach left as when I was big all over no one asked.

I won't let it get me down too much but can't help feeling crap x

I think that's great because people don't make any kind of comment to fat people because they don't want to offend them. But..... They are more comfortable making comments to someone that they don't think is fat, but only curious as to why you have a bump kind of belly. I totally agree with your husband. I was thinking the same thing as I was reading your post. It shows that your body has shrunk.

Thanks Jesi x I have had a long, hot bath and I feel better now. I will take it as a positive that I'm not fat all over lol. My doc said that it is always hard to lose a stomach after c-sections as the stomach muscles get cut but they don't stitch them back up as they consider that cosmetic so I will just have to be patient.

A friend of mine has a similar problem. im sure it will flatten out soon! x

Back