was away for weekend

nicolas

Silver Member
hi all, decided sunday after work to go away for the night couldnt face sitting in on a bh after sittin in sat night,
so booked a hotel in bundorn, about 3 hrs away, went with hubby and kids, had a fantastic time, kids had a ball, and i didnt eat !!!!!!, was that good decided to stay 2 nights!;)
was tough :mad: but while kids went to kids club hubby and i went shopping
i went into a jane norman shop could never find clothes in there to fit me :cry:
so anyway found a green dress on sale rail size 14 reduced from 53 euro to 15 i bought it, it fits , wouldnt wear it yet:flirt2: still show a few lumps and bumps,:cool: but hav a work confrence in sept and i aiming to wear it then,:p
anyway point of my rant is that, tempted as i was to eat, buying the dress helped me not to!
:D

Great result, I am sure the pleasure of buying the dress WAS greater than the pleasure of eating food (then feeling sorry after).
It is lovely that you had a bit of quality family time, they soon grow up and fly the nest, or dont want to go away with the folks anymore.

Well done
You really are motivated at the moment.
Don't know if I could have gone away and not eaten. Have to get out of the habit of thinking of food as a "treat". That's what got me here in the first place!

Keep it up.

LLx

well done. Thats a fantastic effort. I cant wait to fit into dresses from Jane Norman - you should be very proud of yourself. x

hi Nicola

Glad you decided to go away...I thought you had as you were not here :)!!

Brill news, one, on the sticking with LT!! Well done you, and two, the dress..oh, it is a nice feeling. I bought a few things a few weeks ago that were a bit too small, now they fit! This diet is great.

Well, we are on countdown now...two full days to go and refeed!!!!!

You will do alright, esp if you were able to get through your 2 days away and stuck to it 100%!!

Have a good few days!

Take care

PS has your hulahoop arrived yet?

Well done on resisting the temptation, I'm willing to bet you will be in that dress come your meeting! Don't forget to post some photos.

Before I started LT the only thing I could buy in Jane Norman was accessories!!!!

x

ha same as that cuddly fairy lol!!!!

Thanks for comments guy's

Scots, no hula hoop didnt come but bought a cheap 1 while i was away gave it to dd! i couldnt do it at all :( hope excerise 1 is easier because its heavier!! did u get yours?

Sounds like you had a lovely time away - it's great to keep going with normal family and social life and realising that you CAN do it all on LT :)

well done and bet the dress will fit lovely sooner than you think... forget the lumps and bumps anyway just good underwear will hide that i have found :)

ha same as that cuddly fairy lol!!!!

Thanks for comments guy's

Scots, no hula hoop didnt come but bought a cheap 1 while i was away gave it to dd! i couldnt do it at all :( hope excerise 1 is easier because its heavier!! did u get yours?

Yes got mine,,,,I do think you will find it so much easier..it is BIG!!! and heavy and it really is quite easy. It was actually hurting my lower back to start but this is the massage thing going on down there and the bruising!

I do think you will find it ok....keep me posted.

Well done you on not giving into temptation x

I bet your new dress will look absolutely fab on you :D

Glad you had a nice break

Xxx

Back