Was busy Yeterday, missed a shake!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Oops, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Oops

Oops Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Forgot to have a shake yesterday, will that effect weight loss or Ketosis???????:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irishangel

irishangel Full Member

I know that with the Cambridge diet accidently missing one shake once in a while - tho it is absolutely not advised - will have no damaging effect hun - as a ketogenic diet I'm sure it'll be the same with Lipotrim x:)

HTH

debs xx

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't think missing one will hurt but it is not advised to do it regularly. You'll miss essential nutrients that your body needs so is not worth doing. Don't worry about it but make sure you have all of your shakes in future!

5. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've had days when I've missed one Julie.

It made no difference.

Alex

6. Seph

Seph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I've missed quite a few and have never felt any ill effects from it. I ended up spending last week on two shakes a day because I just couldn't stand the flapjacks and felt perfectly fine. Obviously if you do feel sick or faint from skipping a meal then try to have it but as long as you feel alright missing one every now and then doesn't hurt.

7. kered

kered Gold Member

Not advisable to do this for a whole week, on the odd occassion maybe, but your body could go into starvation. One girl I worked with was doing this regularly and had to have two weeks off work with a viral infection, she also had to go off TFR for a few weeks too.

8. Seph

Seph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Yeah definitely not a good idea long term, starvation does nothing for weight loss!
    I'm back to normal now (goodbye flapjacks!) but I wouldn't like to think what doing it constantly would be like. ><

9. Oops

Oops Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the reassurance that missing the odd one won't do any harm. I'll set my alarm on my phone 3 times a day to reduce the chance of me forgetting:). I completely understand that continous ly missing 1 of the 3 shakes a day can make you ill. Thanks again!

10. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Amazing how you can forget to have a shake when that's ALL you have to "eat" in a day!!! That probably never happened to you when you were eating normally!!! I sometimes have mine an hour later, when I am engrossed in something, which I never thought I would do. I used to look at the clock all day and thought, what times lunch/dinner/supper/snack/binge......????!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.