Was feeling a bit fed up until...

sarahm85

Silver Member
I maintained this week and although I know why it happened (blimming star week!) it's really got me down, almost to the point where I felt like slipping off the wagon and stuffing my face with SW-unfriendly foods. Until today. I was at my parents' house and for the first time in a good while I noticed my graduation photo taken 2 years ago - and had a big shock. My face was really fat and I had a few chins, whereas now my face has really slimmed down and I've just noticed I only have the one chin! I also look really big in general, at the time I kidded myself into thinking it was because of the gown and it made me look bigger which of course was an excuse. Looking at the photo made realise just how much of a difference 1 and a bit stone has made already and that I want to carry on. Then later I remembered I hadn't taken any measurements for this month, and found out I've lost another inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off my hips! It's given me such a boost, I know for next time I just need to look on the positives - I'm almost halfway to target now!

That's great! It's the little things like that that keep us going, sometimes I think hat because we see the changes happen gradually we don't actually see how far we have come!

Keep going hun

brilliant hon...
I can't see any change in myself, but I've lost 4 stones so there must be one! I haven't measured myself for a while - I really must do that again and soon.
I do have a photo of me as a witch last halloween and again this year and my OH tells me he can see a difference in my face but I can't...

Back