Was it a treat or mistake

Ho guys as my previous post stated i was weighed in today and have had a 2lb loss. Ive been in work training since 9 then went staight to slimming world on lunch so had not time for anything sufficent ,i ended up having babybel, Hifi bar and apple for "Lunch", and i was ravenous anyway on my way to the bus stop to go straight to my job i stopped in Rice flame and grill and bought Prawn szechuan Kungpo and ate it on the bus. Heres the problem i thought it would be healthier than a burger king,greggs,subway,Krispy kreme, or pret that was situated next door. But now reading up i think ive blown my day :/ Shall i just shrug it off as its a needs must when im working a 16 hour shift etc or am i just worrying a bit too much. xxx

Try not to worry about it hun, We always try to make the best choices when we can. And you did right in not going to Mcdonalds or Greggs.
Sometimes the choices we make are not always as good as we expect but dont worry. Have you worked out the syns?
And seeing how bad/good they are you can decide what's best to do. If it was really high in syns then possibly have less syns tomorrow.
xxx

Hello, Its hard to work out syns as it was frshly prepared there and then, but because it was made singapore style i though oh this has got to be healthy ;) I wouldnt like to guess now how many syns but i guess it just means no syns for me tomorrow and sunday if so :) xx

For future when you have a 16 hour shift, write down a list of items from the local places and their syn values that way you can pick something within your syn values, for example a regular sausage roll from greggs i think is 9 syns (please someone correct me if im wrong!) Draw a line and call it a learning curve this time, but be prepared for next time now you know it is a potential pitfall area!

Thanks girlies, i think so too, ive worked bloody hard this week so i can let this one go ;)P.s Do you live in manchester then 10st10lbs? Im from Salford x

What's done is done, so draw a line under it but stay on plan.

Chinese was probably better than McDs, but KungPo is quite high in sugar (at least the jars are). You can have plain rice on green and EE, and something like chicken in black bean sauce is only around 5 syns (on EE) I think.

Thanks girlies, i think so too, ive worked bloody hard this week so i can let this one go ;)P.s Do you live in manchester then 10st10lbs? Im from Salford x

Yup, just let it slide :D

Yep, manc through and through, I am! My uni campus is Aytoun, just past the courts, right near Canal St :) so I'm ALWAYS around Rice whether I like it or not, lol... xxx

Back