was just wondering

mazzyboo

how much fizzy pop (allowed pop) do you all drink per day? i haven't had fizzy pop on a vlcd before until today and just wondered how much u all drunk?
i know some drank loads on exante and still lost weight and s&s recommend no more than 500mls per day on website. do you all stick to this?
hope u all having a good day x

Thankyou for you reply kaceyboo :) yes it seems thats what most people do on s&s, if i keep up with the pop then thats what i'll do x
good luck with your diet kaceyboo x

I have to admit I do not stick to this at all - from the beginning I have drunk as much as I want with no limit. I also drink the 'evil' ones with 'citric acid' in.

It doesn't seem to affect me personally - however, everyone is different and it may affect you. So don't follow my example, I just thought I'd be honest :p

thanks for your reply minerva i really appreciate this and your right not all are affected by c.a. A lot on exante drank loads of fizzy pop per day and lost loads but everyone's different
so i guess its trial and error, Well done on your loss so far you are doing very well :) WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

Back