Was supposed to start on 1st September...

thechaplingirl

failed
:cry:

Yeah, your right... need to forget it and move on.
I just graduated from university and i'm looking for a job now... until i get money I can't afford to pay for slimming world or the gym... kinda feel as though you need money to loose weight these days :(
xxx

Was this your first time doing the CD? remember that tomorrow is another day take a deap breath and start all over again, chin up chick. xx

I'm supposed to be starting slimming world...
I'm intrigued to learn what this CD diet is.
Thanks for the advice, my chin is upper already :)
xxx

you cannot fail if you didnt begin .. you just havent started yet .. set another day and just do it , dont think about your 1st sept date , its gone but its the 6th tomorrow so how about that ???

Thats a good way to look at it! :)
The 6th sounds like a good date now!! :p
xxx

aww, i know what you mean chaplingirl, everything is so expensive, the CD is anything from £35+ per week though. As for the gym, i've just cancelled my contract and im going to take up walking which is free. I've also got lots of exercize dvds so im gona use them instead. Defo cant afford the CD and the gym xx

aww, i know what you mean chaplingirl, everything is so expensive, the CD is anything from £35+ per week though. As for the gym, i've just cancelled my contract and im going to take up walking which is free. I've also got lots of exercize dvds so im gona use them instead. Defo cant afford the CD and the gym xx

loosing weight can be so darn expensive, i swear if i won the lottery i wouldn't pay for any form of surgery help, i'd get a personal trainer (one that'll kick my butt) and pay for someone to control what goes into my mouth haha.
walking and fitness dvds is a good idea though!
xxx

lol, yeah i'd do exactly the same. Sometimes i wish i'd just wake up thin :) I used to go to scottish slimmer which is also a calorie controlled diet once i got into the swing of things i left class to "do it myself" so i could save the weekly class fee..that didnt work either i was way to easy to cheat then as i didnt have anyone to answer too. Thats why im starting the cambridge diet as it takes food out of the picture and you gradually introduce food back in. Everyone knows what we should be eating etc, its just putting it into practice thats the problem. xx

lol, yeah i'd do exactly the same. Sometimes i wish i'd just wake up thin :) I used to go to scottish slimmer which is also a calorie controlled diet once i got into the swing of things i left class to "do it myself" so i could save the weekly class fee..that didnt work either i was way to easy to cheat then as i didnt have anyone to answer too. Thats why im starting the cambridge diet as it takes food out of the picture and you gradually introduce food back in. Everyone knows what we should be eating etc, its just putting it into practice thats the problem. xx

I can so relate to the wanting to wake up thinner thing, I think it almost every night haha... i'm such a lameo.
Yeah, they say after a couple of days into it the diet becomes easier to stick to, as yo say its just putting it into practice thats tough. I'm feeling optimistic for tomorrow though! Good luck with yours
xxx
xxx

oh u have posted in wrong board hun x

oh really!
haha... I'm still new to this site and obviously not very good at it yet.
Thank you for the christmas dress post :),
good look to you too... you look amazing in your picture!
xxx

Back