was very naughty :(

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
Last night we had my brother and sister in law over for dinner and decided to just get an indian in, as it has been my first evening off in ages, and I just could not be bothered to cook.

I had every intention of making it very low syn, but then for the first time since starting slimming world I gave in and really pigged out, I ate...

chicken tikka tandori
keema rice
sag aloo
2 onion bhajis
a kuilcha naan
and 3 papadums

I loved every bite of it, and did pick at the salad that came with it to try and make it slightly healthier (?!)

I have no intention of working out the syn value, because am certain it is about months worth, and do not see the point in depriving myself of syns for the rest of forever to make up for it!

If I just start again today, and gym it tonight, do you think I will be able to claw back some of the damage? Having just crossed the obese/overweight line I really don't want to gain this week (it would be my first gain) but obviously if I do, I do deserve it!

Just needed to get it off my chest, and hopefully off my stomach and thighs soon, so I can get on with it properly again :)

Thanks for reading my ramblings, hope it made a bit of sense x

I don't see why not, a little bit of waht you fancy does you good.

"I have no intention of working out the syn value, because am certain it is about months worth, and do not see the point in depriving myself of syns for the rest of forever to make up for it!"

I think this is a good philosphy to have just follow a normal day maybe up your superspeed foods and i'm sure you will be fine.

I love Indians :D

"

Yummy !!! Indian food is my favourite too. I think if you climb straight back on the waggon, try to get a bit of extra strenuous exercise, it should not make that much difference.

Instead of depriving yourself of syns ( as you quite rightly said) why not just have a couple of weeks of just 10 or 12 syns a day. I think that might help.

We ate out last Saturday night. I had a really naughty meal including confit of duck and a bottle of wine and I agree with your way of thinking. It is done, can not be undone, no one made me do it, it was my choice and I enjoyed every second of it and I am not losing any sleep over it. Sunday was a whole new day and I climbed back on the wagon and have actually lost 1 lb.

Glad you enjoyed it, you deserved a break.

hugs xxx

Back