Wasp sting

Gonzo

Muppet
twice on my foot and it bloody hurts.

It happened yesterday morning, the little B!"%!£$d was in my shoe.

Can I take anything for it while on this diet? My foot is all red and quite swollen, was okay yesterday but a lot worse today.

Piriton should be ok to take to help the swelling. Nasty creatures wasps. My OH says they have no purpose in this world, not sure if that is true but I hate them after my son got 17 stings when he was only 2 years old when he found a nest in our garden. It was horrific :-(

I would have presumed Piriton or shop equivalent would be fine and maybe some ibuprofen for the pain as that'll bring down swelling too

It is really swollen and now come out in a rash

I was stung seven times, no wonder it hurts, still badly swollen and a purple rash, going to nhs walk in centre tomorrow morning

How did you get on at the clinic?

Two absolutely HUGE wasps came hurtling into my conservatory yesterday afternoon. One landed on me which prompted a very hasty retreat upstairs (or in other words I ran for my life). :grumble:
I am terrified of the things. How are you fairing, is your foot any better?

Krissykat said:
How did you get on at the clinic?

Well its not infected thankfully actually a fair bit better today, just told me to get some e45 cream for the rash and some anti histamines for the iching!

o1Rer.jpg

Back