WAT A DAY!!!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
MY GOD, I GOT A CALL AT 10.40 FROM MY SIS WHO LOOKS AFTER MY LIL GIRL WHILE IM IN WORK....SHE SPLIT HER FOREHEAD OPEN!!! I RUSHED HOME IN THE CAR WHILE ON THE PHONE TO AN AMBULANCE AND WEN I SEEN THE GASH I NEARLY PASSED OUT! BUT I KEPT CALM FOR JESSI, THE POOR LIL THING! I TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL GOT IT ALL GLUED UP AND HOME IN 2 HOURS!!!

SHES RUNNING AROUND NOW BUT HAS MY NERVES COMPLETELY GONE, IM SO STRESSED AND WEN IM STRESSED I EAT....ALOT!! IM FINDING THIS EVE SO HARD!! :( :wave_cry:

calm down make yourself a cuppa, you have done everything that you can, problem is we cannot protect them all the time (which sucks) but you know you have done your best, hope you both feel better in the morning.

Sorry to hear what happened :(

Its amazing how resilliant children can be though and you did everything you could to ease her pain :) which is why you should NOT give up today, because you are already such a strong person, you know you can get through it.

Sending you a big hug!!! :grouphugg:

Hope you will feel better soon,

:bestwishes: Lei xxx

hi hun it is awful for your little one so sorry:(:wave_cry:

However on the spin side these are the times I eat to, so when they happen I try tolearn from it don't eat and you will see you can survive it without the food and feel good 2moz:p:)

Sorry to hear about your little girl, I hope she is feeling better.
Kids are so resilient arent they!

Just keep yourself busy to keep your mind off food hun, be strong and glug that water.

Sorry to hear about your daughters accident, kids are amazing how they bounce back though. Don't go for the excuse that we all tend to do when things get bad use this to your advantage and be very strong and then you have overcome something and will be so proud of yourself. Take care xx:)

Hi Trivenam,
Isn't it typical we as parents are sitting there almost eating the nails clean off our fingers while the small ones are running around as if nothing happened. Glad to hear she was glued and sorted and now that she is, take care of yourself. I must admit I would be heading for the choccies myself but then I'd hope someone would tell me that it won't change what happened but it would alter how I saw myself again. You have done so fantastically - keep it up.
Doirin

Glad your little girl's feeling better.

Just get through tonight without any nibbling and that's one of your demons beaten! I was a comfort eater before but since being on LT my hubby's gran has died, hubby has been laid off twice and not once did I turn to food to help me. You can do this and you will feel so much better if you don't cheat.

thanks so much everyone, well here i am today and i didnt touch a thing!! i got some bad cravongs though, it was terrible! it was just worry and no one to talk to but having you all here has and will change my life!! jessi is back to normal, you'd swear nothing happened but im so nervous letting her out of my sight! it'll pass eventually!

i cant wait for my weigh in on saturday now! x x x x

Hi trivenam So glad jessi is back to normal now probably forgotten by her now. But not you. Aww. Given a bit of time you will feel better. As a parent we worry sick about them and hate for them to get hurt. Well done to you for not giving in to your cravings you done the right thing. Good luck for your weigh in xxx:):)

Good on you woman for resisting the temptation monster. Glad to hear Jessie is feeling ok. Only a couple of days till weigh in. Fingers crossed for you.
Doirin

Back