***Watch the Weight Disappear WEDNESDAY Hour by Hour***

Caz

Repeat Offender
Good morning everyone!!

I just realised, I don't think we had one of these boards yesterday, whoops!! Has anyone noticed that it's got really quiet in the past couple of weeks? Or is that just me!

I'll be around a fair bit today, was meant to be out with my sister but she's tired apparently, so we're rearranging for next week. Have to go and hand my CV to topshop, fingers crossed!! I had an interview yesterday which went pretty well and they've asked me to come back so I can meet the other guy who runs the place. It's just working at a hotel at the coffee bar, the only thing though, is the hours. It's 50 mins away, 23 miles, so fairly far, and the shifts are only 4 hours long so I have to decide whether it's worth it. Though, I need a job! But I don't want to take it to in a few weeks turn around and leave, I don't feel that's fair to them. So yeah, it's 7am til 11am Mon-Sat, which means no lay in, ever. As Sundays I'm up too. It means leaving my house at 6am to get there! I'd happily work that many hours, but I'd just so prefer it was less days and longer shifts. If I lived a lot closer it would be better too I guess. But it's a job, so I guess I shouldn't really turn it down. Means cancelling a couple of weekends away I had planned this summer though.

So here's to finding something else before I have to decide about this one!! It's not a guaranteed offer anyway.

Morning all, i'm in a fairly good mood today, feel like i'm starting to get back into it properly again. Just spent the past 2.5 hours ironing to keep myself busy (desperate or what!!) but it's doing the trick.

Caroline, 23 miles is quite far for a 4 hour shift, but as you say a jobs a job, you can always carry on looking while you're there, I know you said you don't want to let people down but you've got to worry about you!!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

He he, you bet me to it!!!

I've asked my for my thread to be deleted, we'll use this one!

Got my WI today at 3, fingers crossed for being in the 12's but last WI was in the morning and this time afternoon, but then again it was 3 weeks ago and I was 13,7 so have to wait and see!

Just back from GP, was asking about CBT (to help me deal with emotional eating etc) in the area, there is a mental health nurse that does it but the service is really more for people heavily distressed so I understand that thats not me. Anyway he suggested an online work book resource and is going to post me the details, he's a lovely GP, really helpfull and congratulated me on my loss so far as did the nurse when she saw me in waiting area.

Hope you all have great days! x

good morning all!

im having quite a good day...spoke to my cdc and i am going to do another 2 weeks SS then start gradually moving up the plans. cannot wait, can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

work is ok today, busy. it has been quieter here recently, maybe its got to do with the fact its summer and people are outside enjoying the occasional sunshine!

YAY eotp....it must feel amazing being so close to goal!

Afternoon to all....still feeling rough, still on SS, although i do have to admit to having an additional shake on monday...and then possibly today i might have a 4th, and i know it will effec the scales on sat but its what i feel the need to do to get some bloomin energy...

Have my Ted Baker skity and D&G Jacket (Size 12) on the bed with me and i think i will be cuddling them both for the rest of the day/week/month! lol

Hope everyone has a super day and sticks to CD 100%! :)

xxx

Back from WI, lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks so not into the 12's yet but considering last 3 weeks have consisted of 2 major blips and quite a few SS+ days then 810 for the last few days I'm quite chuffed!! next WI is next weds morning so hoping for 12 something then!

Caroline-that does sound a fair bit to travel when you take into account the money you'll spend on petrol vs what you'll be taking home. My work is 30 miles away and I decided the only way I could go back was to do 2 12 hour shifts so more money for least amount of petrol, its not till Sept i go back but I guess that wont be long in coming.

eyesontheprize- glad you're looking forward to moving up the plans!

Lizz & Lisa-hope you're both having good days!

CDC did say in conversation 'when you get back into SS..' but just now Im happy, think I'll stick with 810 untill DS christening on 19th July then decide if I want to SS it to last stone before moving up plans but feel quite happy to take it a bit slower just now, maybe introduce more exercise soon.

Yeah that was my thinking Angela, short shifts but quite a few of them. I was under the impression it was full time, I certainly didn't think that it would be 6 4hr shifts a week. I handed my CV to topshop today. I was on the phone outside for about 5 minutes and she stood there reading it all and seemed interested, so we'll see I suppose! I'd definitely take that over the other job, it 6 hours less a week, but a lot less driving. And the parking for the coffee job isn't particularly cheap either! Topshop is 16 hours a week, so I figure that could be just 2 days a week, which gives me time for other stuff too. Also means I could carry it on when I go back to uni. I really really really want the job!! I'm not holding out much hope though to be honest. Just in case.

I have had a LOVELY day!
Had a great day in work - which is not always the case! My confidence is soaring and I feel soo much better about myself - which makes dealing with people much easier!
I lost another 2lbs last night - 2stone 4lbs now and that has made me v happy!
Going to go and wash my hair now and prepare for an early morning commute to Bristol in the morning!
Caroline - hope you get the job!! XX

Hi ladies hope you have all had a good day. Mine has been good and just got back from cinema went to see my sisters keeper was very sad and if I was watching it at home think I would have blubbed like a baby but sat and kept swallowing the lump in my throat and only cried once...took plenty of tissues so didnt look too silly lol xxxx

Ahhhh! I've just read the menu for my brothers graduation meal next week-mmm! think I'll have a starter when they they have their main and might have a pudding and try the just 2 bites thing. I've got DS christening a few days after and Im considering going off plan for that so don't want to over induldge for the graduation.

signing off! x

Back