Watch this space......

loulouless

Is a loser :)
:D Hello everyone, not been around for a while, had a few problems and upsets to deal with but with these out the way or on the mend and i'm now raring to go...........chomping at the bit...well not literally don't ya know.

Had a few shakes left from a couple of weeks ago so started today weigh in Friday, everything crossed for a slight gain :sigh: and determined to make my holiday goal.

Sorry I've not been around to support you guys but whilst i've not been on Lipo not felt like being here :( cos i was sad and dissapointed that events took over take me off course.

I'll check in with you all on Friday, hope you have all been doing well! :)

Lou
x

welcome back hun, hope everythings in the right place now for ya! this diet is tough wen upset starts, but ur here now so i hope all goes well this time round dear! good luck with friday!! x x

Hi

Wel done for having the willpower to carry on again, this diet is hard at the best of times. Good luck to you:grouphugg:

Hi Lou,
missed you on here, great to see you back. Good for you getting back in the saddle, can be difficult when outside things come in to play but hopefully you are in a strong enough place to fight the good fight again. Welcome back and best of luck for the weigh in on Friday. It really doesn't matter what the scales say, you are back now and that's all that matters.
Doirin

Welcome back Lou - good luck! x

Welcome back Lou, wondered where you were again! Good luck, not that you need it, you know what to expect and good luck for your weigh in on Friday, mine's Saturday so fingers crossed!

Welcome back

this is hard at the start but you kinda get into it. you had great losses the last time and you will be able to do it again. sometimes you just need to get your head in the right place and that is where half the battle is. good luck x

You can do it!!! We are all behind you!!!

Back