Watching hacking scandal?

I can get my hair like that:D

As people have now been arrested and charges will be brought, the matter ought not to be discussed at all. (Funny how those rules don't apply to Commons Select Committees!)

I don't think it is too political (please delete me if I am wrong!) to say that what we are seeing here is the beginning of a major change in which the media will be able to operate in the future. For someone like me, who has dealt with the media throughout a long career in politics, these are interesting times!

As people have now been arrested and charges will be brought, the matter ought not to be discussed at all. (Funny how those rules don't apply to Commons Select Committees!)

I don't think it is too political (please delete me if I am wrong!) to say that what we are seeing here is the beginning of a major change in which the media will be able to operate in the future. For someone like me, who has dealt with the media throughout a long career in politics, these are interesting times!

I agree.
One of the biggest scandals of all time is unfolding.

The changes will be massive.

But I must add here that I think this has been a super lighthearted thread and I just love that a bunch of dieting ladies can focus on Rebekah Brooke's hair.

Says a lot for us girlie, girls:D

can i just say, what does Murdoch's wife see in him !!!

Tara !!!! Do I really have to tell you . I think there are probably a few billion reasons $$$$.:D

On the other hand she could love him for the person he is:rolleyes:;)

I didn't know this. You learn so much from this forum!

Back on topic - I couldn't cope with hair like that!

Neither did I Jay until I heard it on the news. I thought she had quite good taste until then.LOL !!! Really why should we have even heard of her until now. I hardly knew she existed apart from youngest editor etc.

When I was younger I would have loved to have had a bash at coping with hair like that.

Have you seen the lady who does the signing on the BBC news, she is almost a double for Rebekah. Is that a good or a bad thing right now. I think she is called Lorna Allsop............. I see a future career for her as a look alike.

Back