WatchMeShrink baby ;)

watchmeshrink

Ok...............I am back and i'm gonna keep this diary to keep myself occupied ;) I weighed in today at 230 lbs OMFG :( I am 19 years old and at the moment i'm just really depressed about my weight. I cant wear any nice clothes anymore.....I live in trackies and leggings :cry: I wanna be able to look sexy in jeans and dresses and skirts etc..! I did lipotrim before and I went down to 10 stone (140 lbs). Even though I wanted to be 8 stone at the time I still confident and happy enough! I'm glad i'm starting today and i'm not about to do the same mistake I did before...this time i'm gonna stick 100 percent to TFR and I'm nt gonna go back to my old habits!!! THIS IS IT :)

Oh Deary Me!! WMS, Here you go again.... :sigh: I know that you mean well and that you REALLY mean every word but that's the problem...I can see that you are setting yourself such high standards that even a saint would be at a loss to stick to... :D

I have just taken a peek at your history on here, all of which add up to a very unhappy person striving to do your very bestest....:bighug:but that's not working, is it? Why not try relaxing a bit, getting a motivational cd such as Paul McKenna's which will help you focus on other things and just take it day by day. That way you won't feel that this journey is such a long tiresome and gruelling road. Coming on here and joining in other people's diaries, giving them support, helping them to stay strong will have a very wonderful effect of making you feel the same.

Hope I am not preaching to the converted but helping you to see things in a more positive manner. Don't forget, we are all rooting for you..

All the very best to you .... :)

sorry might just be me but i think she has a goal and has pledged to commit to this plan and bringing up past attempts does not help her just embrace the fact she is taking control giving up is failure not starting over :rolleyes:
good luck lovie u will find support and advice on here anytime you need it xx

watchmeshrink said:
Ok...............I am back and i'm gonna keep this diary to keep myself occupied ;) I weighed in today at 230 lbs OMFG :( I am 19 years old and at the moment i'm just really depressed about my weight. I cant wear any nice clothes anymore.....I live in trackies and leggings :cry: I wanna be able to look sexy in jeans and dresses and skirts etc..! I did lipotrim before and I went down to 10 stone (140 lbs). Even though I wanted to be 8 stone at the time I still confident and happy enough! I'm glad i'm starting today and i'm not about to do the same mistake I did before...this time i'm gonna stick 100 percent to TFR and I'm nt gonna go back to my old habits!!! THIS IS IT :)

You sound very ready for this watch me shrink, don't let anyone put a dampener on your goals, they are yours and no one else's ... One day at a time and you will be there soon enough! You are starting out at pretty much the same weight as me hun what day is is your first weigh in? Xx

Woooo welcome back! I look forward to hearing your progress. I am 21 so I know how it feels to be so young and hate your weight. All my friends wear such stunning outfits and look amazing and I feel like the 'fat' one. Well.... NOT much longer thanks to lipotrim. I set high standards on myself too and I don't think that's a bad thing. You seem determined to acheive. So good luck! Xx

You've made this journey once before - you know the struggles before you and that hasn't dampened your determination in the slightest...way to go WatchMeShrink!!! You CAN do it!!!

Anythings achieveable if you are determind enough to achieve it :D ....that's my new moto or mantra ;) ~lol~ x x x Good luck honey i'm sure you'll get there x x x

Proper fresh start- Proper day 1

Just to let everyone know I did not start until today because a few things were going on over the weekend and I knew it would have been impossible for me to do lipotrim :) I am happy that I am starting today...I feel optimistic!!! I agree that I may have set my standards a little high but what I am striving for at the moment is just to lose as much as I can each week!!! Whatever I have lost at xmas...I will be happy with it if I know I have done my best!!! I have stopped biting my nails for 3 days woo hoo my nails are already starting to grow so already i'm feeling a tiny bit prettier!! I'm also getting my hair done on saturday :) And I'M GONNA START SHRINKING!!!!! I had my first shake and i've made a start on the water!!! I hope to lose at least 9 lbs this week as it is my first week :)

PS- Thankyou all who wrote me ;) You guys are AMAZING ;)

I will start updating this daily from today onwards ;)

x x x

Woooo! Glad you're feeling good :-D Definitely keep us updated! Xxx

i really look forward to following your journey. im 20 and i see alot of myself in you! love this forum- we all find the help we need! lets all do this together!! :) xxxx

:)

Well I have finally done a day....i'm officially on day 2 but I only got my chemist weigh-in done today so i'm just gonna call this the proper day one if u get me????? lol I started yesterday with the packs I had left from when I was on lipotrim before!! I just feel that today is the proper start since I got my weigh-in :) So ya....day one......finding it easy so far.....i'm drinking water like i've just escaped the desert ;) lol I picked out a dress today and tried it on....my belly was not a good sight, let me tell you....but i'm gonna make sure it will be an amazing sight when I finish with this :p I'm looking forward to my journey even though I know it will be tough!! I might take a bath for myself tonight and take my book with me...... readin 'the notebook' at the moment... sob :cry: Maybe after all this is done I will find my own Noah :D

WE CAN DO THIS DOLLS!!!!!! :)

sounds like you've got the right attitude this time to get to where you want to be honey :D And don't forget were always here if you need support at any time x x x

Thanks...all of you :) x x x x x <3

Woooo! Girl Power! I LOVE it! :-D You're attitiude has just cheered me up watchmeshrink! For that I thank you, I'm bored out my skull doing uni work. Xxx

uch

I HAVE FAILED :mad: :cry: :break_diet: I am such a failure right now!!!!!!! :banghead:

Back