Water advice

Peggie

Hi,

I've read lots of threads but can't find the answer to this.

I'm ok with water drinking as I'm used to it but I need to make sure my OH gets enough down him. The Lipotrim instructions say 4 pints per day - does this include the water used to make the shakes or is it on top?

I know we should drink as much as possible but if I can at least get him into drinking the minimum we can build on that (his job doesn't lend itself to lots of trips to the loo!).

Thanks,
Peggie

hmmmm. If he could drink moderately during the day and then sip sip sip away when he gets home that might help the loo at work dilemma. I've noticed the same thing with my partner too actually, he goes into a strange mode at the start of the diet and just doesn't think of any intake. He gets all hufy and that when I remind him of 2nd shake even lol -THEN HE DENIES THE HUFFINESS! lmao -so I'm not even gettin on his case about the water yet...

Good luck -some of the other miniminers will prob have better tips for ya.

the water you put in the shakes does not count for your daily allowance you need to have 4 pints at least on top, if you drink black tea or coffe that counts toward the min of 4 pints a day

Thanks for your replies.

I'll just pack him off to work with a few bottles of water and hassle (I mean remind) him by text throughout the day!

Thanks for your replies.

I'll just pack him off to work with a few bottles of water and hassle (I mean remind) him by text throughout the day!

Hassle -I mean remind him -for his own good. lol

The thing with making shakes or soup is that the back of the bag calls for a least 240ml to make it. So if you have a bit extra- this would then count towards your daily water intake.

I started using 300mls for the shakes and now can't have one unless there is around 500mls- weird thing is that it makes you feel a lot fuller and you don't necessarily have to have the advised glass of water before or after. I also find having the chocolate or vanilla one hot gives the same benefit- just have it in a rather large mug!

OOP'S..I thought it was a minimum of 8 pints of water a day, Glad I know this now, As I said to someone on here that they should be having 8 pints or more..:eek:

Back