Water and Black Tea..

Hey all

Have just completed my first week on the SS programme and have not cheated once...am proud of myself as have had ample temptation!

Anyhow, when we have cups of black tea is this counted as part of our recommended drinking or is it on top of?

Noleen x

Sorry its as well as.

ahhhh well, lol best get drinkin more water and less tea then....god dont think ive been a wee so often in my life!!!

Hey all

Have just completed my first week on the SS programme and have not cheated once...am proud of myself as have had ample temptation!

Anyhow, when we have cups of black tea is this counted as part of our recommended drinking or is it on top of?

Noleen x

Hi Noleen

Well done on your first week, especially as you have had ample temptation!

I think the ss booklet says black tea is an addition, but I have found that as long as you drink at least 3 litres of pure water per day you will still lose lots of weight each week. I can only quote to you, what I have read many times since becoming a member here i.e 'The more you drink (water) the more you shrink' and and 'water is a natural fat burner and appetite suppresant'. (very true)

From my own experience (on week 4 now), water is the only thing that 1)stops me feeling hungry and 2) is the only thing that stops me feeling hungry! A nice cup of tea though -a special place in my stomach (and heart!) amongst all that cold water - especially in the recent weather we have all had.

Best of luck for the future!

Bigj

Back