Water and weekends

Guru

Silver Member
Do any of you find it harder to drink the water at weekends?

During the week at work I drink 1.5 litres at my desk then when I get home I force myself to drink another 2 litre bottle - and a black coffee.

At weekends I struggle to drink 2 litres in a day!

i agree guru, weekend are much harder when i'm shopping in town with a 2 year old running about daft. no time to keep stopping for cus of tea or to go to find the toilets every two minutes in the shopping centres (plus they charge 20p which i grudge paying on principle!)

I posted something like this yesterday, Saturdays are the worst for me with my water, I think its because I'm normally busy doing something or other that it just doesnt come into my head sundays can be pretty much the same i think it is the lack of routine
xx

Seem to have gone off water fall stop! But yes, the routine of weekdays seems to assist me to get down 3 -4 litres.

Yes, I do struggle on the weekends. I find i drink more black coffee in the house on the weekends tho. But if i'm going shopping, i'm constantly trying to find somewhere to go to the loo - so maybe it's a subconscious thing!
It is a constant struggle! lol
Lynne
x

I actually find it easier to drink water at the weekends! Because of my job I can't constantly drink water throughout the day so have to try and squeeze in as much as I can during my breaks.

Back