Water and weightloss

weightless1012

Is it true that the more water you drink on a vlcd diet the more weight you lose? Just wondered what others thought were on this?

Actually, within reason it is true that you lose more weight if you drink more water. However, the water should be spread throughout the day and taken in small amounts. Too much water in a short period is very bad for you and people have died from it. Don't go stupid is my view. I normally drink 5 or 6 litres a day - but I've always been a big water drinker anyway.

I think a good rule is just to drink when you feel the thirst, don't ignore it. I feel that my body always tells me when I need some water on this diet and I just obey

Your water uses your water to metabolise fat so make sure your always re-hydrated.... I usually have about 4 litres a day!!!

X

Thanks guys,I might up my intake to 4 or 5 then,been doing 2-3 litres per day.Of course not thinking of drinking too much,I've seen the news about people dying if they do that,I'm trying to get healthier not kill myself lol.

Lol.... theyre guidlelines hun.... if your exercising more/its hot or your just thirsty have a drink..... everyones different!!

: )

X

I drink 6-8 pints (3-4 litres) steadily through out the day and on top of that have a HUGE mug of tea in the morning and a couple of herbal teas too! And on top of that I don't go any where that doesn't have a loo LOL X X

I drink 6-8 pints (3-4 litres) steadily through out the day and on top of that have a HUGE mug of tea in the morning and a couple of herbal teas too! And on top of that I don't go any where that doesn't have a loo LOL X X

HAHA! Love it! :D

Back