water challenge!

Two litres is 8 pints, Im on my 7th pint, hopefully will get the 8th out the way long before bed :)

Two litres is about five pints babe.

I just went on google to work it out oops but 5 pints sounds much more realistic :) thanks

Thanks guys. 5 pints is a lot more than I normally drink! Can u count teas and coffees? I will give it at go starting Tomo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 pint= 568 ml
2 litres (2000ml) is just under 4 pints before anyone gets a bit daunted by the numbers being banded around :)

almost 2 litres done today, my skin is fab! :)

May I join u all. I'm usually crap at remembering to drink and really need to as I have joint problems. If no added sugar juice is allowed in my water then I'll try my best to make myself drink more.

I managed 4 litres today with an hours swimming

Mrs Joyce
Are you a fish? Lol
I've had 2.4 litres today and feeling all the better for it :) got to keep it up as I've pledged to lose 3.5lb this week. Want to lose 7lb before my race for life in 2 weeks :/ thinking it might make it a bit easier with less to carry :)

Lol i don't realise how much i drink sometimes i do 4 l by 3pm! and have to slow down ive Always drunk alot if water just comes natural, it helps that i have a 2 l bottle that i keep on my desk at work and i aim to fill it up twice a day x

doing well again this week having nearly 3 litres a day.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for sticking at this all week. Have been drinking a minimum of 2.5 l of nas squash every day. Have had hardly any tea or coffee (except for first cuppa in the morning) as I haven't fancied any. And bizarrely it seems the more I've drank the thirstier I seem to be! Or maybe my thirst receptor has been dormant for so long I've only just started listening to it? Anyone else found this?

dirtydancing said:
very proud of myself have lost 4.5lbs this week am keeping up with the water challenge.

Well done ive got my first wi tommorow night x

We've all gone a bit quiet on the water challenge.....I have to admit I haven't been drinking half as much as I should be this week, naughty me :(

I'm with you! My water intake is rubbish :( x

I've forced myself to drink 3 litres per day this week but already getting bored

wow I started this thread in May! So whos been drinking lots of water?? x

Back