Water consumption??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shane0704, 14 February 2014.

1. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

Hi minimins,
    I am currently on day 4, and in the past 4 days I have been doing very well at consuming the water, around 4 and half litres a day. Just wondering if toomuch water will affect my weightloss? as some people at work keep saying its bad for you to have all that water in 1 day. So I am just a bit worried about this. Help lol.
  2. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Im getting the same from my colleagues so im interested to hear the responses also.
  3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

I have 3& a half to 4 litres of water and 2 black coffees plus a green tea every day and its fine for me. I just wouldn't go too mad though as too much is dangerous. 3-4 litres is fine and good.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
  4. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

CWP only recommend 2.25l as a minimum, I always aim for that and only drink more if I am thirsty. Don't get caught up in think you need to drink more to lose weight, that's not true x
  5. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

U will be fine so long as its spread across the day. The problem is when a lot of water is drunk in a very short period of time xx
  6. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

Thankyou. I will aim for 3and half litres from now on. :)
  7. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

I tend to drink 4-5 litres a day, when I feel hungry I have a drink.
  8. I drink atleast the recommended 2.25l of water and in addition have black coffee or peppermint tea at work. I struggle with cold water tho and prefer mine atleast room temp ;-)
  9. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Im the same. Prefer drinking water at room temperature so I drink a pint at a time when im at home and refill the glass straight away and leave it sitting on the counter until im thirsty again.