Water flavouring during week 1 of SS?

You have helped me loads too petal

WE CAN xx

Had an awful sleep and head banging so having some painkillers and water as just got up. Weighed myself again today and looks like 5 gone after only two full days so that keeps me Going. Hope you're having a good day ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo hoooo!!! That is AMAZING. The headaches will clear....keep swigging that water girl. Am on form today thank-you. No hunger at all. No joke. We're nailing it xx

Yeah we are on fire. Had some strong tablets and on the sparkling water fear not. Had a rubbish sleep so that's prob why. Only need get through today then should be in ketosis woo hoo xx

And when you are there.....what a difference. Yesterday (day 4) was good. Today (day 5) is like so much better x

Well I hope I feel better tomorrow feel dizzy and all sorts today. Just gonna keep going though xx

It will pass...water, water and more water!

It will literally pass....hahah

Half if reason I didn't sleep last night it kept passing haha. I've had a litre of sparkling so am half way there plus lots of ice in shakes x

Does your wee smell funny? Mine does...

Well been having asparagus which makes your wee smell anyway. I don't think side effects are as bad when you have the small meal. I feel weak and shitty. Struggling with the water now too. Drank 1.75 litres so far bleurgh.
Have ordered bars and mix a mousse to pick up Friday x

Take it easy, distract yourself and breathe easy. Gently focus in your head on what you want.....what you are doing this for....xx

Will do thanks. Got one more shake and gonna have it nice n icey. Then off to bed I think xx

Night sweetie...tomorrow will be a blinder for us both. I can sense it in my water flavourings :) xx

Haha night Jo and thanks am off to bed and will no doubt be wee ing all night from all this water haha ? x
3 days down woo hoo

That is SUPERB!! I am getting weighed at 7.15. Waaaaaaah. xx

Oh good luck keep me posted.
Just been to nandos and had a quarter chicken and green salad. Then left quickly before anything else took my fancy lol xx

Good strategy! I've just dragged the dogs over the field and am hanging around. Yikes x

7 pounds in 6 days....now 12.12. Man, I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back