Water flavouring during week 1 of SS?

Woooo Hoooo that's great as it's harder to lose big amounts when you not got as much to lose. Am made up for ya Hun. It's all been worth it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It has indeed...and day 6 got so muh easier.

How you feeling?

Am not bad but only had one shake today and my chicken and salad. Had my normal water intake though. Do you think it will do any damage to have missed two? I prob had a bit more chicken than allowed so hoping it will even out but really couldn't force one down. Going to see if I can get ketosis stix off CDC but she has said in past she doesn't agree with them. Wonder if u can buy em anywhere else?
Just hope I sleep tonight as last two nights managed 4 hours a night xx

Morning honey!

That isn't enough (slapped wrist) but no, it won't harm you as long as you don't keep repeating it!

You can get Ketostix if you go to a larger boots pharmacy or some online pharmacies. Some Boots branches don't like selling them to dieters, which irritates me because they are happy to sell Ketogenic Diet products like Atkins and Tony Ferguson. YOu may have to say they are for a diabetic relative. They are about £6.

Pleased you got some sleep- me too

I just had a peanut bar :0) CDC said that as I have been successful before and my ketosis is 'well established' I can have them. Yummy. xx

Morning lovely
Just got up and sorted and scales are saying I have lost 11 pound since Monday. My husband nearly passed out with shock. He is doing SW and lost 6 pound since Monday.
I am going to have all my shakes today and picking up bars and mix a mousse later on oh and trying a porridge. If I like the porridge my new plan is
Lunchtime porridge
Tea time small meal
Evening choc mousse and peanut bar

That way will feel like am snacking in an evening but am not. If that makes sense. And if porridge is rank will have a soup instead. Hope she let's me use them soon as you usually have to wait until week three eeek.
Enjoy your bar MMmm
Xx

*speeeechless*

I'll come back to you when I have scraped self off of floor :)

Morning lovely
Just got up and sorted and scales are saying I have lost 11 pound since Monday. My husband nearly passed out with shock. He is doing SW and lost 6 pound since Monday.
I am going to have all my shakes today and picking up bars and mix a mousse later on oh and trying a porridge. If I like the porridge my new plan is
Lunchtime porridge
Tea time small meal
Evening choc mousse and peanut bar

That way will feel like am snacking in an evening but am not. If that makes sense. And if porridge is rank will have a soup instead. Hope she let's me use them soon as you usually have to wait until week three eeek.
Enjoy your bar MMmm
Xx

Katie, your results are amazing.

The porridge tastes a bit like Ready Brek....I love it personally

I make up a big mousse shake and split it into two containers so I am having bar for breakie, mousse for an AM snack, porridge for lunch, Mousse for a PM snack and soup for dinner (tonight)

GREAT results girl. Delighted

Much love

J

Ohh you are very organised too. I am sticking to the three different choc flavours at the minute but my tastes usually change after a few weeks lol xx

Fair enough.....you have to do whatever keeps you going I say xx

Ohhhh Jo mint crisp bars are yummy. Just had one and really liked it. Got berry water flavouring too and mix a mousse. Right off to vets now then will make my mousse later on. Hope you having a good day hunni xx

YUMMY....I'm thinking about having chicken and veg on a Fri and Sat. What do you think?

Haha just replied to ur other post whoops.
Do you have four shakes now? Have three and a meal if it helps cos u split a mousse so psychologically you are having more but not actually xx

Yeah.....am gonna have chicken breast and courgette. Yeay :)

Good on ya. I am having omelette and asparagus tonight. Going to wait until half eight if I can when hubby gets home as he is having omelette and rice xx

Katie.....was that 11lbs btw? I overlooked that in my chicken focussed frenzy!! Hoo hooooo! Tremendous!

Are you using 2 eggs or 3 in your omelette?

I just had griddled chicken breast with some moroccan herbs and slices of courgette....so filling!!! Had 215g chicken though :(

Yeah 11lbs since Monday.
I wouldn't worry about extra chicken especially if you only have three shakes. It's not going to knock you out of ketosis and only a few extra cals. I am using two large eggs for my omelette. I only had small other day so used three then.
Have bought a lovely summer jug from next and filled it with flavoured water hehe. Am trying hard to drink my allowance like a good girl.
Only thing is I am up four times at night for a huge piddle lol xxx

I am so utterly chuffed for you Katie.....bet you are soooo relieved!! I am happy to hear you eat an still lose....think I am going to do SS Mon - thu and plus at the weekend. How exciting!!

I know what you mean about the water. My CDC said there is no limit to how much flavouring you can have....does yours say anything??

xx

Mine said only one teaspoon a day cos of the carbs. I made a litre and half with one teaspoon and will drink sparkling for rest of day.
Did u see my diary haha even mentioned you in it haha xx

Where your diary???? steer me to it!! xx

Back