Water Flavouring

Chocolate

I know there have been many posts on here about water flavours and there are many different opinions. I have been looking on ebay and saw the following:

WATER FLAVOURING FOR LIPOTRIM, BE YU DIET OR ANY OTHER VLCD
Do you detest drinking plain water? No need to any more!
For sale here is Water flavouring powder for any of the Very Low Calorie Diets
eg/ Lipotrim, BE YU or similar
Will not take you out of ketosis so can add as much or as little to your water as preferred.
Usually add 1 teaspoon to 2 litres of water or a very small half teaspoon to a large glass.
Available in 100g Tubs and 5 delicious flavours (does not contain citric acid and is totally calorie free!!

AVAILABLE NOW:
* Savoury Drink
*Orange
*Lemon
* Fruit Tea (Blackcurrant
* Champagne

ALL CAN BE ADDED TO STILL OR CARBONATED WATER AND CAN BE DRANK HOT OR COLD
Try today, you will be glad you did!!

I was just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on this? :rolleyes:

Be wary of buying things like this on ebay!

Personally i wouldnt have anything that Lipotrim havnt specified.

Stick to the plan 100% and you will get 100% maximum results. Simples! :)

i would advise you stick with what lipotim say you can have as Tanya said.
i f you really want to know for sure just give them a ring x

my opinions is that if it was acceptable to have it then we would know about it cos most of the info is on the bag ,also it does say on there site that they dont reccomend buying lipotrim products from ebay, each to their own though. so as everyone says stick with just the h2o cant go wrong there xxx

Quality h2o is all you need :D

Just wanted to add that I bet the water flavouring, by the looks of the flavours, is full off the sweetner and additive aspertame, which in itself is, well, very bad to have in high doses, causes many side effects... i think some of the lt shakes have some aspertame in them and then to add to your intake of aspertame by drinking these water flovourings wouldnt appeal to me atall x

Think you'd be wasting your time going to the Lipotrim people, I'll bet you anything you like they'll say no, and so no for two reasons a) it is not their product so not their programme b) no revenue for them

Back