water flavouring ?

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
hi everyone i hope you are all having a great day.
i have a question, i remember when doing LL a few years ago i was allowed a water flavouring and wondered if i could use it on LT :confused:

i found one on ebay and they say it is suitable bor VLC KETOSIS DIETS.
its also got added stuff like the stuff in fibre clear?

the link is at the bottom of this post so if anyone could have a peek through it and give me any advice id be really greatful

:D thank you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VLCD-Water-Fl...auty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item3360ec4f17

It isn't allowed on LT.......but tbh they haven't changed anything about the diet since I last did it back in 1997! personally I alŵays add a drop of diet squash to my water otherwise I wouldn't manage to drink it and it never affected my weight loss. Many people have other 'cheats' that aren't allowed but make life a little easier, like chewing sugar-free gum or drinking coke zero (no citric acid to interfere with ketosis) it's up to you! I've used soups and bars from other tfr diets too cos the LT ones are simply too disgusting to contemplate.

Perhaps it's too slippery a slope for some? I don't know, it's whatever works for you and you alone. If flavouring your water means that you drink more and stick with the diet then I'd say go for it.....

It isn't allowed on LT.......but tbh they haven't changed anything about the diet since I last did it back in 1997! personally I al?ays add a drop of diet squash to my water otherwise I wouldn't manage to drink it and it never affected my weight loss. Many people have other 'cheats' that aren't allowed but make life a little easier, like chewing sugar-free gum or drinking coke zero (no citric acid to interfere with ketosis) it's up to you! I've used soups and bars from other tfr diets too cos the LT ones are simply too disgusting to contemplate.

Perhaps it's too slippery a slope for some? I don't know, it's whatever works for you and you alone. If flavouring your water means that you drink more and stick with the diet then I'd say go for it.....

Thanks for that Sandra.
I don't have a problem drinking, I top my shakes up with 1ltr of water and drink hot cups of water or peppermint tea bag which I. Drink then refill about 3-4 times untill it is too weak! I was just asking incase I get uber bored :) I am thinking of trying soups and bars on week 4 just because i fancy something different already....that just makes me worry that ill be bored really quick of L T but I may just be thinking TOO much? Ahh, my brain is just ticking over time!

I've seen champagne flavouring on the net.......never tried it though! Doubt if you can beat the real thing:D

I'm with Sandra on this one. I got given a free water flavouring which I tried. Didn't like it much but it didn't affect my losses etc. also I've been forced to incorporate other things into my LT due to my pharmacy running out of flapjacks, such as bars from other tfrs as well as high protein bars with same carb as a LT shake. If you're aiming for the glory of saying you did it 100% then the answer is simply no, its not allowed. If youre aiming to stay in ketosis and keep losing then yes, it incorporates into the diet nicely.

I'm with Sandra on this one. I got given a free water flavouring which I tried. Didn't like it much but it didn't affect my losses etc. also I've been forced to incorporate other things into my LT due to my pharmacy running out of flapjacks, such as bars from other tfrs as well as high protein bars with same carb as a LT shake. If you're aiming for the glory of saying you did it 100% then the answer is simply no, its not allowed. If youre aiming to stay in ketosis and keep losing then yes, it incorporates into the diet nicely.

I totally agree with you Cookeh! Ps like the new photo, much smilier:D

Hehe, thanks Sandra, was taken yesterday while visiting my niece and her family back home in Scotland. I had one of my great nieces snuggling me in the photo, thus the smiley face :)

Back