• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavourings - How much?

I lurve lurve lurve bars
My cdc said one teaspoon a day but to be honest if youre not too bothered about it being really strong that would see you through your water allowance for the day
I agree with Andju.... my 1 tsp is spread over 2-3 litres of water and it tastes fine! I find it so hard to drink plain water now... oopps!
hiya the berry flavour is lovely it's hard not to have it now in water lol good luck with your diet
maria xxx
Thanks everyone, I went and bought two large jugs with lids today, one for me and one for hubby, filled them with 2.5 litres of water and added 1 teaspoon of flavouring into each and it tasted fine. Good thing is that it help keeping a eye on how much water is being consumed.
I getting water flavouring this week, hope I like them, you all seem to! finding water hard and boring now!

I have a 2 litre bottle of water in the fridge which I pour into a glass throughout the day, plus my 500ml bottle for first thing, as well as 2-3 cups of tea (gone up, only even use to drink 1-2 every 1-2 day lol, but nice to have something NOT water lol)

Skinny Soon ?!
I'm the same I find them very strong so you only need the tip of a teaspoon in a pint of water - you can use them to flavour water then freeze it for lollies too or add mix a mouse to make jelly