Water Flavourings - How much?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tracey001, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just started week 3 and allow the water flavourings. I remember seeing a post saying that you can only have 1 litre a day is the true?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    My cdc said one teaspoon a day but to be honest if youre not too bothered about it being really strong that would see you through your water allowance for the day
    xx

4. miss piggy

miss piggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (was on CD)
    I agree with Andju.... my 1 tsp is spread over 2-3 litres of water and it tastes fine! I find it so hard to drink plain water now... oopps!

5. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya the berry flavour is lovely it's hard not to have it now in water lol good luck with your diet
    maria xxx

6. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone, I went and bought two large jugs with lids today, one for me and one for hubby, filled them with 2.5 litres of water and added 1 teaspoon of flavouring into each and it tasted fine. Good thing is that it help keeping a eye on how much water is being consumed.

7. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I getting water flavouring this week, hope I like them, you all seem to! finding water hard and boring now!

I have a 2 litre bottle of water in the fridge which I pour into a glass throughout the day, plus my 500ml bottle for first thing, as well as 2-3 cups of tea (gone up, only even use to drink 1-2 every 1-2 day lol, but nice to have something NOT water lol)

8. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm the same I find them very strong so you only need the tip of a teaspoon in a pint of water - you can use them to flavour water then freeze it for lollies too or add mix a mouse to make jelly

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.