Water flavourings???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Rayven, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Does having water flavourings slow down your losses and how much can you have a day?
    Am i right in thinking you're allowed 1tsp in 1litre a day?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    Morning ;-)

Im not sure about slowing losses as its fat free, has almost no carbs and i thinks its like 1 calorie! I just bought the berry one on tuesday! Its actually quite nice, although i think the concentration they suggest is tooooooo sweet. lovely in sparkling water with ice mmmm

Yeah its 1 tsp in 1 litre - but i thought you could drink as much as you liked!

enjoy
    xxxxx Anni xxxxx

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I have had the flavourings from day one as I hate plain water. My first weeks loss was 11lbs so it has not effected me at all. Of course different people may be carb sensitive. Hope you enjoy them it's so much easier to drink:D

5. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I only put 1 teaspoon in 2 ltrs and it flavours it enough for me and also I can't drink plain still water

Annie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.