Water.... How do you drink it?

Well whatever you are doing your losses are great!! Keep it up! :) x

You're right Stuey, Lucy is doing fab and so are you! I could do with a 6lbs loss this week (please, please, please) ;)

You're right Stuey, Lucy is doing fab and so are you! I could do with a 6lbs loss this week (please, please, please) ;)
Thank you guys :) when are your weigh in days? Mines Tuesday! Have a feeling i won't get a good 6lbs this week though :( even though I havent done anything different haha x

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy! Fingers crossed for you!! I get weighed on Mondays :)

hi teapot this weght loss is getting complicated as i work in lbs and stones and the scales and pharmacist work in kgs! but i think its a 3lb loss, if i remember right last week i was 92.3 and this week 90.6! Doesnt help the conversion chart they go by is actually inacurate!!

Lucy - just use google :)

hi teapot this weght loss is getting complicated as i work in lbs and stones and the scales and pharmacist work in kgs! but i think its a 3lb loss, if i remember right last week i was 92.3 and this week 90.6! Doesnt help the conversion chart they go by is actually inacurate!!

Hehe Lucy, I'm the opposite! I work in kgs and as you say, their conversion table is terribly inaccurate. At least I work in kgs and know where I am for sure on their scales!
My calculations for your loss conversion : 92.3-90.6=1.7kg x 2.2lbs/kg = 3.74lbs - so you've actually lost just under 4lbs this week which is fab and deffo over 3.5lbs :)

Hehe Lucy, I'm the opposite! I work in kgs and as you say, their conversion table is terribly inaccurate. At least I work in kgs and know where I am for sure on their scales!
My calculations for your loss conversion : 92.3-90.6=1.7kg x 2.2lbs/kg = 3.74lbs - so you've actually lost just under 4lbs this week which is fab and deffo over 3.5lbs :)

Thank you :) that makes me feel better! Their chart makes me 2lbs heavier than my phone conversion! Even the pharmacist gets confused when she looks! Luckily she'll write down what my phone says!

Thank you guys :) when are your weigh in days? Mines Tuesday! Have a feeling i won't get a good 6lbs this week though :( even though I havent done anything different haha x

Tomorrow.... Thursday! is my weigh day x

Best of luck!!! 6lbs would be amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Good Luck, and stay away from those Easter Eggs! lol x

Don't mention easter eggs! lol.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Stu - it's mine too. Eeeek! :)

Don't mention easter eggs! lol.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Stu - it's mine too. Eeeek! :)

Thanks! Good luck to you too, let me know how you get on! :)

All the blokes seem to be from the NW in this LT forum - has LT done a big campaign aimed at men recently in Lancashire? Hehe.

The more the merrier!! :)

I try to drink at least eight pints of water but it doesn't seem to make much of a diff to the numbers on the scale at all don't know what i am doing wrong :s x

All the blokes seem to be from the NW in this LT forum - has LT done a big campaign aimed at men recently in Lancashire? Hehe.

haha.... if they had, I wished they'd done it sooner!!!

Hi Kay, just wanted to make sure i was calculating this right?....

last week I was 90.6kg this week 88.8kg which I make to be a 1.8kg loss (3.96lbs, just call it 4) taking my weight from 14st2lb to 13st9lb?

Back