Water-how much do you drink?

LinLin

How much water do you drink each day? Have you noticed a difference in weight loss as you drink more? If yes, is it a big difference or a small one?

I live in a very cold climate and find myself not very motivated to drink water, and usually drink about a liter a day, probably 2 liters if you include hot drinks. Would drinking more help with weight loss?

Interested in your actual, real-world experience rather than the theory. Advice is all over the web to drink more water, but does it really help?

There's no need to actually drink water as such for weight loss, by all means have it as tea, coffee etc. As long as you get enough liquid (recommended 1.2 litres a day in addition to food) it really doesn't matter if it's water or not. You asked for real-world advice, not theory, so I can absolutely say this is true, as I've lost seven stone so far and can't stand water - I drink mostly black coffee (mix of decaf and ordinary) and some fruit teas, with just a bit of squash every day. xx

The real question is:
What color is your pee? If you take in enough minerals, you have enough resources to neutralize toxins. If you don't you will have yellow pee. If you drink enough biological water (plant waters), and take in very few toxins, you may need to drink very little water, and have almost no color to your pee. If you drink plenty of water, 8 glasses a day, but still have yellow pee, your body can't keep up with the enormous amount of toxins you are taking in and/or releasing from fat cells. Make sense?

I work in the bottled water industry so for me I drink it 80% of the time. My biggest problem was carbonated soft drinks, it broke me heart giving up coca cola but I feel amazing for it now.

Drinking more water will make your stomach feel full most of the time and thus you will take less calories. As you take hot drink several times, you can take green tea as it. You will definitely be benifited which is sure.

Back