Water intake - app

WillowFae

Gold Member
You may already know about this but if you don't there is a really good free app for the iPhone / iPod Touch for logging the amount of water you've drunk. You can either log volume, or you can measure the volume of a particular glass that you use, take a photo of the glass, and then just log that you've drunk one of them and it adds the volume (if your Touch as a camera).

I used it on and off before starting CD but foresee it being a lot more useful now!

It's called Waterlogged.

Thanks Hon, didn't know about it. Will check it out. Hope you're doing well. :)

No probs Tess. I never got round to starting CD properly yesterday, so today is day 1 for me.

Theres also weightbot that's free I think

No probs RhiBro.

Lancsgirl - Weightbot is £1.19. Will have a hunt for a good free weight tracker. I've got Steve's spreadsheet but it would be nice to have something on my phone as well.

My iPhone is flashed so I get free apps, sorry I forgot! I will have a look for some free ones too, the slimming world app is good I'm going to use it once I get to goal x

Target weight is quite a nice little tracker but i can't remember if its free or not!

lancsgirl said:
My iPhone is flashed so I get free apps, sorry I forgot! I will have a look for some free ones too, the slimming world app is good I'm going to use it once I get to goal x

Which Slimming world app do you use? What's it called?

Hey! I'm starting ss today! Have you by any chance heard of any apps for the blackberrys? I don't have a iphone :-(

this is a good idea to have the tracker on your phone, thanks girls! gonna download now xxx

Back