• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Intake On Lipotrim!

Welcome to the madhouse! :)

i generally carry around with me a 1.5 ltr bottle which i fill up. makes it easier to do 3 i guess

I was drinking 4L water a day for the first three weeks and then I had to cut it back to 2L a day, as I was retaining water, so I guess everybody has to find there own balance on how much water to drink as long as its over the 2L i guess.

I had my 1st weigh in today and although I had drunk a lot of water (approx 3 litres) even before my last shake my Ketones were apparently too high meaning
I was dehydrated, I guess it has a lot to do with the extreme weather we are currently experiencing (gladly !)
So I guess when its really hot it would be wise to increase your daily water intake.

I drink 4 litres a day and it has proved to be just right for me.... but I am 5ft 10 and can take that - someone smaller may not be able to drink that much so it's probably wise to take advice from your pharmacist :)

I've just started this week. Dropped 4.5 stone on Cambridge 18 months ago and maintained until now . Having surgery for slipped disk in my back, so first phase is to get a stone off before then. I found on cb that sparkling water fills you up for longer ,still on the hunt for a non citric acid or added sugar water flavour though! Great that there is loads of support on here ! We can do it!

The trips to the loo do get less frequent as you adjust to the water intake - luckily!
:)
That's really good to know!! I used to be brilliant for drinking water but got lazy in the last few months and have only upped my intake to 2-3 litres a day in the the last few weeks - I am peeing for Ireland!

abbz

Silver Member
Thank you for clearing this up! I'm struggling to drink even the minimum amount of water (2 litres it says on my Lipotrim bag) on top of what I use for my shakes.
Peeing for England though, and lost 4¼lb in water already (only on day 3)!

Here's my water intake (excluding shakes @ 500ml each) since I started. I had a slow 6 weeks to begin with but currently averaging 3L a day.

Male - 5'10

photo.jpg.PNG

Wow you did well on lipotrim how did you stay so focused -.-