Water intake slowed down now on food

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi, has anybody found that they are not drinking as much since moving up the plans. I am on 1500 now and although I am still drinking at least 3-4pints a day I used to drink alot more than that. Is it maybe because we are getting water from the food consumed?

Also I am waking in the night with an extremely dry mouth and lips but I am not thirsty just dry as a bone?

Sorry Hun, I don't have any info about the water but just wanted to say you look amazing. I've been on CD for a week now and because i'm starving was trawling through looking for inspiration and motivation and you certainly have given me that. The difference in you is unbelievable. Thank you for posting the pics, its given me a reaon to carry on. :worthy:

Hey,
I drink around 2-2.5litres of water in addition to squash/coffee/diet carbonates now. You won't be drinking as much as you did on SS due to the fact, food contains water so you won't need as much. I'd say just keep a glass of water by the bedside at night if you get a dry mouth and take a sip from that. Don't worry about drinking the same amount you used to, but I'd say keep your intake up as water is good for water retention and you can retain more water if you eat salty foods x

ive been doing the 1000 plan for just over a week now and the last few days my water has gone right down, i still have my required amount with water/coffee but definitely not as much as i did before

Back