Water intake.

The boss give it to me and he said it was good for making "it stand", too embarassed to ask what it was for

:8855::8855::8855:hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaa, another blonde moment...lmao:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Im not used to all these things....i am a virgin after all ;):p

Im never coming back on this thread ever ever again

Fattothin....I got a question for ya!! One of the guyz from work last nite give me a present as i am heading for my hen night soon. Upon opening the packaging it said "cock ring". What is it used for...just intriduged really??? If the women wanna answer thats cool cause I will go back in my lil hole and be embarassed....lmao

LMFAO :D

Minimins doesn't change :D

I love it here :D

miss unknown u want me to pm an answer for you!... maybe you should ask your OH.... :p give him something to look forward to eh?

If he even knew i asked or even another guy give me that he would kill me and the guy. I come from the country in northern ireland, lived on a farm and came here. I never had much use for those!! Rang my dad though and asked him if he any use for a cock ring on the farm as FATTOTHIN told me some farmers could use it.

Being a virgin Ive never seen a cock never mind a bloody cock ring...lmao

Glad to see yas all having a good time on my expense......lol :8855::8855::8855::8855:

See this thread has just got spiced up lmao

Miss unknown - u r a star! lol, brill twist to the thread!
Amanda xx

Thanks, i think a cock ring is much more interesting than water....;)

If he even knew i asked or even another guy give me that he would kill me and the guy. I come from the country in northern ireland, lived on a farm and came here. I never had much use for those!! Rang my dad though and asked him if he any use for a cock ring on the farm as FATTOTHIN told me some farmers could use it.

Being a virgin Ive never seen a cock never mind a bloody cock ring...lmao

Glad to see yas all having a good time on my expense......lol :8855::8855::8855::8855:

See this thread has just got spiced up lmao

OMG:eek: You rang your dad, your not suppose to ring dad :eek::D

whooooosh!!! xx

Fattothin....I got a question for ya!! One of the guyz from work last nite give me a present as i am heading for my hen night soon. Upon opening the packaging it said "cock ring". What is it used for...just intriduged really??? If the women wanna answer thats cool cause I will go back in my lil hole and be embarassed....lmao

Hehehehe :8855:

Erm we have one of those and its just been hiding in the back of the sock draw :8855:

mine sometimes comes off into my sock :8855:

Back