Water intake.

Hi Kered.
Your doing well with your intake. i dont think people should stress so much. just drink wot u can. if ur body can take it, drink more. 2-3 is more than enough for a good weight loss anyway. i was 19 stone 9lbs when i did it last year in jan 08 til june 08. i had 2 litres a day and lost 8 stone in 6 months. so it did me fine :) good luck guys x

miss unknown you were only trying to help! and you were giving the better advice too. You've been really supportive to so many people throughout this diet and have given realistic and decent advice. thank you xx

miss unknown you were only trying to help! and you were giving the better advice too. You've been really supportive to so many people throughout this diet and have given realistic and decent advice. thank you xx

Cheers chick!!

I just spoke to my chemist and mentioned the water amount. She called Lipotrim ans calle me back telling me that i should be drink 2-3 litres a day! I had 5 yesterday and have had 4 so far today! I best stop!!

Im on 2.5 now, but I will finish the remaining .5 before I go home.
Probably have about half a litre at home tonight. 3 will be my aim, but I dont mind going as high as 4.

Right I swear this is the last time that I add anything on here.

I emailed LT this morning as I was very concerned regarding the misguided information and I personally thought the pharmacist that said to drink 9 litres was wrong to say this, so please see response below. Furthermore I still stress consult your doctor or do everything at your own risk or you can ring the lt helpline as suggested in the email.

Dear Doctor ..................
Thank you for your email. No pharmacist would have advised drinking 9 litres of water. All of our pharmacists are aware that there is considerable misinformation in the internet chat rooms. However if this was the case we would take considerate action against the pharmacist and chemist involved. Dieters are advised to avoid chat rooms and to use the pharmacist, doctors advice or our freephone helpline for information and advice. Our literature and instructions are to take a minimum of 4 pints (about 2 litres) of water per day. If required, some additional water may be ok, but never more than 4 litres. I hope this clairifies your question and many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,
Angela

Back