Water or coke?? V Interesting..

Sauce

Nearly there...
WATER
#1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population)
#2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak
that it is mistaken for hunger.
#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as 3%.
#4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs
for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

#5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
#6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain
for up to 80% of sufferers.
#7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
#8.. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop
bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?

COKE #1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
#2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
#3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the 'real thing' sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
#4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
#5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
#6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
#8.. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke
into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen
grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
#1 the active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.

#2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate) the commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
#3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean engines of the trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of........ water? or Coke?

i can say first hand this is right. before starting cd i drank nothing but coke and coffee. i didn't like water. i started having pains in my arms and legs and then i started to get exhasted i could barely function. my mind was so foggy and my husband used to say my fave word was i forgot.
i went to the docs and he did tests and they all came back fine. but he gave me so pain tabs which made meeven more foggy and didn't work. i was really starting to worry and i knew i couldn't carry on with this for the rest of my life. i was starting to think i had fibromagelia.
for my birthday i treated myself to reflexology and she said i'm really not looking after my body everything was messed up she said your body is giving you a early warning sign. that scared me. that day i started eating healthy and drink more water and my pains went away and i started cd a few days later so i kept the water up.
now i get no pains at all i have so much more energtic and my memory is so much better still alittle dispy but maybe thats just me.
what annoys me is docs never asked how much water i drank just gave me pills and it makes me wonder how many other people could be cured by drinking water.

Wow....!! That just goes to show. I didn't drink much water pre-plan either but I do feel better for it, shiny eyes, hair etc... I'm gonna stick to at least 2 litres post-plan too. It's the way forward and it's free...!! Just think of the lovely things we could buy with our 'free' money lol.. Glad to hear you're feeling sooo much better hun :D xx

:D I love hearing about when general weight loss goes well, especially with the added benefits health-wise. I find far too many people are far too quick to slate VLCDs. Often those telling you off whilst eating something crammed with fat and grease and carbs ;) xx

Back