water retension.

Britmummybites

ARRRRRRRHHHHHH put 6lbs on this week and have not been cheating, am on SS. Got told it's water retension. Just feeling a bit :mad:
so any hints or tips on trying to prevent it. I don't keep a track of my monthly as the "pain" is normally a sign that i'm due. But don't think i'm due for another week. (And no i'm not pregnant).

I feel like i will have gained some weight when i go for my weigh in tonight. I am due any day now so i know its water retension. I am abit angry too but i just think thats its only water and i will easily be able to get rid of that over the week.

Maybe next week you will lose twice as much as you get rid of all the water retension and all the extra water you drink.

If you have stuck the diet and not cheated dont worry about it too much because you definatley have not gained any fat.

Try to stay positive ( i know its difficult at times like these).

xx :)

Aww that sucks. Sorry to hear that but just think of the weight loss next week!
I find the more water I drink the more i lose.
It sounds strange but try some exercise... that will shift it :)

xxxx

that's so unfair, I am so sorry. I bet you have lost inches, have you measured? and on the positive side, it'll fall right off next week. the only top tip is to drink more, I know it sounds nuts but it works!

i agree about drinking more, strange as it seems it does help.
it was totm for me last week and i felt rotten all week as id hardly lost any but feel so much better now as ive started losing again, the inches do still come off even if the scales dont show, so dont worry and keep drinking :)

Back