1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

water retention gone!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Since getting back from holidays, I have felt bloated with water retention. Over this week I have been drinking loads of water. Yesterday I felt that I was weeing all day!! (sorry if 2 much info) I literally had to go every 2 hours. Today I have woken up and defo feel that that excess water has gone! So am keeping up with my water challnege!!
    Also today am having a hungry day. So far I have had my weetabix and 2 slices of toast with poached eggs!!
    Have already prepped a SW quiche for lunch and for dinner I will make up a pasta with either my Hea as cheese or an arrabiata sauce. May syn a few slices of low fat turkey to add to it...
    Is my 3 years old's birthday party tomoro so will do the normal party food but also am gonna do a big pasta salad so that Im not tempted to nibble on crisps! Am also going to allow myself a thin slice of cake :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happyhealthy

happyhealthy Omnomnomnom

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good ol' Calorie Counting and a little bit of happiness :)
    It's a great feeling when the water weight goes! I'm trying to get rid of some water weight myself, so I know how it feels. I might as well live in the bathroom i'm in there so often! Well done though! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.