water retention gone!

letsgetlosing

Since getting back from holidays, I have felt bloated with water retention. Over this week I have been drinking loads of water. Yesterday I felt that I was weeing all day!! (sorry if 2 much info) I literally had to go every 2 hours. Today I have woken up and defo feel that that excess water has gone! So am keeping up with my water challnege!!
Also today am having a hungry day. So far I have had my weetabix and 2 slices of toast with poached eggs!!
Have already prepped a SW quiche for lunch and for dinner I will make up a pasta with either my Hea as cheese or an arrabiata sauce. May syn a few slices of low fat turkey to add to it...
Is my 3 years old's birthday party tomoro so will do the normal party food but also am gonna do a big pasta salad so that Im not tempted to nibble on crisps! Am also going to allow myself a thin slice of cake :)

It's a great feeling when the water weight goes! I'm trying to get rid of some water weight myself, so I know how it feels. I might as well live in the bathroom i'm in there so often! Well done though! xx

Back