• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Retention....

Tracee

Hi all,

I know this question has probably been asked a hundred times, but I'm hoping someone might be experiencing the same as myself right now.

I am drinking well over and above the water intake each day, but just seem to have a real problem with retaining water. I drink as much water as possible during my working day and yep I do maybe go to the toilet three times during that day, but I feel with the amount of fluid I'm putting in this is nowhere near enough visits to the little girls' room :)

When I get home in the evening my ankles and legs are like elephants and I know it will cause a problem with my weight loss. Has anyone got any idea please of what I could possibly take (herbal maybe) to help shift this water from my ever growing legs :D.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lola123

Silver Member
Green tea is a good antioxidant and great if your struggling to go to the loo (constipation) instead of too much water try green tea...your skin will glow as well

Tracee

Hi girls.. thanks so much... called off and bought green tea this evening and drinking my first cup as I type :D Not sure I like it but I'll learn to love it lol.

Thanks so much for your replies, I really do appreciate it.