Water..the importance of

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by bunny_hops, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    You don't drown it's called water intoxication. That level is what they recommend for healthy people..that does't include people who diet, have hight bmi's or people who are exercising.

If you're exercising you need to drink more, also your intake of water is based on various other things, age, weight even where you live has to be taken into consideration.

You can find this information out by using a rough calculation or a water calculator.

A good estimate is to take your body weight in pounds and divide that number in half. That gives you the number of ounces of water per day that you need to drink. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, you should drink at least 80 ounces of water per day. If you exercise you should drink another 8 ounce glass of water for every 20 minutes you are active. If you drink coffee or alcohol, you should drink at least an equal amount of water. If you live in an arid climate, you should add another 2 servings per day. As you can see, your daily need for water can add up to quite a lot.

This is a water calculator

How Much Water Should You Drink Every Day?

I'm going to post this as a separate thread.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zafi

Zafi Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Good Info, I always wondered roughly how much I should drink as 8 cups a day just doesnt cut it for me lol

4. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to Xenical hun, glad you found us ;)

5. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Thanks Violet for this, it says i should drink 4.1 litres a day :eek:. I probably have about 2 litres but will try to drink more.

Mandy

6. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm supposed to have 3.3 that 6 n a bit glasses (well my glasses anyway!) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.