Water vs Squash

Cypherkitty

Hi guys

I hate the taste of water - especially at home because we have old rusty pipes which make the water taste disgusting. Is it a bad thing to put a tiny little bit of squash in just to it? I remember when I was last at class (a few years ago) someone said that if you have squash with water, that it actually makes flavour you retain the water.

Is that right or just myth?

Lulu x

Thanks guys, We have a britta filter, but you can still taste it, I mean it does make it taste alot better but you can almost taste the degrading pipes *shivers* yuk. I do use the sugar free, I drink green tea alot aswell :p.

I didnt think i saw any difference in weight results with drinking it with squash, but it just made me wonder after what that lady said.

Lulu

Yes I guess that's all it was, I should have known really. Thank you for clearing it up tho hun

Lulu xxx

I had always wondered that. At least I know now. Must keep an eye out for that next time. You learn something new every day as they say :)

I buy the NAS Asda apple squash and add fizzy mineral water and ice cubes if I fancy hearing the tinkle. It's not g&t but tastes like appletise and I love it. I drink maybe one or two big glasses a day.

Back