water water everywhere....

pink-sarah

Silver Member
but im not drinking anywhere near enough!!!!

my cdc told me today, which i already knew, im drinking know where near enough water, maybe 2pints a day so i know myself its not enough! so im drinking water by the bucket load now and i WILL have a good loss next week!!

is it true the more you drink the more you loose, or is that a myth?!!

It's a bit of both. So long as you drink the recommended amount your losses will be pretty consistent. The whole 'the more you drink the more you shrink' isn't true

I find my losses increase when I up my water intake but I think that only happens up to a point. I have drank 4-5 litres a day for the last 2 weeks and lost 5lb each time. I like and drink water anyway and quite like the challenge so I don't find it difficult now I'm used to it. Make sure you spread out your water consumption! Good luck.. Have u tried flavourings? Xx

Rider said:
I find my losses increase when I up my water intake but I think that only happens up to a point. I have drank 4-5 litres a day for the last 2 weeks and lost 5lb each time. I like and drink water anyway and quite like the challenge so I don't find it difficult now I'm used to it. Make sure you spread out your water consumption! Good luck.. Have u tried flavourings? Xx

I agree, I also have better losses if I increase from 2 to 3 ltr a day :)
Thankfully I also like water so it's not too bad. I'm also loving green and peppermint tea at the moment which adds to my water intake x

thank you ladies.. i really appreciate your replies..
im back on the water today so we'll see how it goes x

Back