Water water everywhere!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fiojam, 17 November 2006 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    How much water do you drink a day? Do you stick to the minimum of 2.25l? Do you drink less than the minimum? Or maybe more?!
    What are it's effects?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I was drinking 6l's, but am down to 5l's now.

4. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I drink around 6 to 8 pints a day. They say the more the better and I agree. Some days it easier than others but I don't get hung up on it. It's part of why the diet works but not the be all and end all.
    As long as I get at least the minimum 4 pints I'm happy. If I've had good losses then I've probably drunk alot that week too.

xx

5. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I drink a minimum of 4 litres every day.... have an extra litre if i can fit it in without needing the loo all night! 4 Litres was the min on LL so by time i switched to CD i'd got used to it and thought it best to just keep it the same.

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dirnk around 4-5 litres a day.:)

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    4 to 5 per day, if any less i feel groggy and wake up day after with a headache!

8. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    JUDDDish
    I used to have 4.5 litres, then I was ill and couldn't manage it all and not only prefer it but have lost more weight. So now I make sure I have 2.25l and any more is just on an as required basis. It also means I don't have to get up in the night any more.

9. methenie

methenie methenie from london.

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i drink 5 litres a day

one week i did only 2 and half litre and i didnt loose what i loose normaly

good luck to you

10. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi

I tend to drink around 4lt a day but I don't get too hung up on it, it has just become a habit now. Weight loss definitely seems to increase with more water though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.