Water water!

Sammy33

Gold Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone else find that they have to have water every 5-10minutes or so or your mouth feels like its in the Sahara desert?!!
I think it's the more you drink the more you're body wants.
Xx

Yes!! This is so me. I survived on a lot less fluid than I'm drinking now and never felt as thirsty as I have done since starting slim and save!

I used to could go all day without a drink. Not now. Tho I think I drink to try and get rid of the taste in my mouth x

I drank loads before love water !

But yeh absolutely agree mouth tastes yuk and feels dead dry x

I drank loads before love water ! But yeh absolutely agree mouth tastes yuk and feels dead dry x

My daughter asked me the other day why I keep licking my lips. I didn't even know I was doing it :0. Thinks its cause I constantly feel dry. As if it isint bad enough I'm now going about like a slabbering dog x

Ha ha glad it's not me!! I've always drank lots of water through the day but now it's like I need a constant drip attached to my mouth! Crazy!! Xx

I'm the same carrying 2 bottles of water at all times haha ..... Using everyone's bathroom everywhere I go for dear of peeing myself ha !

I have sugar free gum don't think we are supposed to but I can't go around with death breath all the time :) oh the joys

I think we're allowed 2 pieces a day for one minute at a time! I have to have it, I really worry my breath is horrendous but people are too polite to say anything!! Xx

I think we're allowed 2 pieces a day for one minute at a time! I have to have it, I really worry my breath is horrendous but people are too polite to say anything!! Xx

I have some in my pocket all the time lol

Back